Monday, December 14, 2009

Belly Bump


I realized I haven't posted any pictures of my growing belly yet this pregnancy.  Probably because we've been so busy we didn't even take any until a week and a half ago.  So, for my friends and family far away, here's my HUGE belly.  I am now 25 weeks.  And not having twins, thank you.





Also, my grandma came to visit after Thanksgiving and we had a lot of fun.  Thanks for coming, Mems!  After she left, we decorated the tree for Christmas.





And a sweet little holiday kiss...

4 comments:

Cassidy on December 14, 2009 at 4:19 PM said...

Oh man Beek! Love your cute belly. And I LOVE that kissing pic. How precious!!

Jessica on December 14, 2009 at 4:57 PM said...

Cute belly and cute kissing kids! You're a great photographer April.

The Schaefermeyer Family! on December 14, 2009 at 5:09 PM said...

Your babies have no where else to go but out! Tell people to shut their mouths! haha! Your kids are adorable!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Layne and Lorrie on December 14, 2009 at 9:17 PM said...

Those pictures are sooo cute - so cute! I just love that kissing picture! I might need that one to put on my Christmas shelf in the living room! Wow, are you sure you're not having three?!? Just kidding - you're super cute!! :)

Post a Comment