Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What?!



Look at that crazy hair!  
Eliza is growing up.  Her first tooth popped today.  She's been chewing on anything she can, but she hasn't been cranky AT ALL, so it came as quite a shock for me to feel a sharp little tooth while she chewed on my thumb during Cade's karate class today.  
She's also crawling.  Hands and knees, moving across the floor crawling.  She just started that this weekend.  She's not too fast, but she's efficient.  Of my kids, she's the latest tooth popper, but the earliest crawler.
How has this much time passed already?  Didn't I just have her?  Weren't we just in the hospital?

And another thing.  Who doesn't love little leg warmers on baby legs?  I LOVE these things.  Made 'em out of $2 knee socks from Target. 


Yummy.

2 comments:

Jessica on October 20, 2010 at 7:43 AM said...

I love those leg warmers. I actually bought some knee socks from Joanns in February that look almost exactly like that and still haven't made them yet. I'm kind of nervous to try it. Maybe we can do them together?

She's cute.

Cassidy on October 24, 2010 at 11:49 PM said...

Her hair cracks me up! I'm loving the leg warmers too :)

Post a Comment