Saturday, April 16, 2011

Perfect Storm


What do you get when you take your kids to a huge, beautiful field when it's moments from a thunderstorm?

Some pretty awesome pictures.





(A little overexposed, but I like the golden color contrasted so sharply against the black sky.)


It was absolutely gorgeous light.  The clouds were big and dark, but the sun would still shine through at times. We were only hit with about 3 raindrops.  I would have liked to have stayed longer, but alas, Super Cade wanted to go shirtless to show off his stunning physique and got a little chilly in the wind.

We will be seeing a lot of this field in the future.

Thanks to those of you who came to photo group today.  If you're interested in coming next time, please let me know!

1 comments:

Correa Family on April 18, 2011 at 5:27 PM said...

Oh man! When we were at Mario's soccer game I said to Mario, "Man! This weather is PERFECT for taking photos! I wish I had brought my camera!!" I'm glad you got some amazing shots! I wish I could've come. But watching little Mar's team get slaughtered was fun too! LOL!

Post a Comment