Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day


We had a really fun Father's Day yesterday.  I don't have a ton of time to share all the details, but I did want to post some pictures of the presents we gave.

I had each of the kids who could draw something recognizable draw a picture of themselves with Tyler, then had my in-laws put it on a shirt.  The results?  Fabulous.
 This is Ali's.  Her big brother taught her how to draw real people.  Not like a 3-year-old draws them with the legs and arms coming straight out of their heads, but giving them bodies.  Apparently the two of them are flying together.  And they have bug bites on their faces, she told me.


Here is Cade's.  Can you tell what's going on here?  They are milking a goat together.  And I was going to make Cade correct "Dabs," but dang, I like it that way.




2 comments:

Jay and Sherrie on June 21, 2011 at 9:56 AM said...

That is so great. I love it.

Cassidy on June 22, 2011 at 3:01 PM said...

Those are awesome shirts! I love the sassy pose by Ali too ;) hehehe

Post a Comment