Tuesday, January 19, 2010

28ish weeks


I'm actually 30 weeks pregnant now (only 9 more to go!!), but here is an updated picture we took sometime before... I think around 28 weeks or so.



At my last appointment we set a date for the big day.  I go in March 22!!  I've learned to really enjoy having scheduled C-sections.  I have an exact countdown (assuming all goes well up until then, of course) and my family can all plan around it.

In the meantime, we're just hanging in there.  Ali and I are having a "girls only" week since Cade was taken on a last minute trip to Utah so he could see the snow.  He'll be there for a week and I'm sure we'll have a lot to post about then!


2 comments:

Jessica on January 20, 2010 at 9:21 AM said...

You look cute.

My induction is most likely going to be the 29th...one week after you. How exciting! Our little can be baby friends.

Cade is a lucky little boy...I'd really like to be in Utah right now.

Jay and Sherrie on January 20, 2010 at 11:41 AM said...

You are SO cute! The 22nd is Matthew's birthday. Fun! We miss you guys.

Love ya

Post a Comment