Sunday, March 7, 2010

2 Weeks To Go!


As of tomorrow, I only have 2 more weeks until I go in to have the baby!  This week was a lot of fun with 2 baby showers to go to.  Instead of having a picture of just my big belly, here's 4 of us who are all due pretty close together.  I'm sure I'm the biggest...


Me (going in March 22), Cari (due March 23), Jessica (goes in March 29?) and Kendra (due April 14... I think).  

Also, on another topic - for those of you who were afraid to come over and eat with us because of our dangerous chairs, we now have a completely new and (as far as we can tell so far) safe set.  Thanks to tax "refund" money (if you can call it that), we were able to buy this lovely set.

I really love them.  I never thought I'd want green chairs, but it goes in our kitchen perfectly.  The wood on the seat is actually the same color as our table, so it's even better.  For those of you who didn't get to experience sitting in and "breaking" one of our chairs, here's what happened pretty much any time anyone would sit on them:




I do have to say, it's sad to see these go.  They've been around for as long as I can remember.  My grandma used to have them in her house and I think they're older than I am.  They've been through a lot and have fought a good fight.  But, really, how many times can you use Gorilla Glue and staples to hold them together?



3 comments:

Winn Family on March 8, 2010 at 2:10 PM said...

great chairs! Now you won't have to give a pre-claimer to anyone on them...think of the time you'll save! I love tax refunds! And for real--awesome picture of all of us...my smile is pretty large in that shot...good times! Thanks so much for those pictures from the shower! You guys are awesome!

Cassidy on March 8, 2010 at 3:48 PM said...

Ok seriously, you are the cutest pregnant person I know. And yay for tax "refunds!" Those chairs are absolutely adorable!

Melissa Clark on March 14, 2010 at 1:21 AM said...

Congrats on the baby! You are such a cute prego! Love your blog keep up the good work. :)

Post a Comment