Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day Two with Eliza


Yesterday went very smoothly.   Eliza ate about an hour after birth and then proceeded to sleep the rest of the day - until about 10 oclock when she decided she was ready to be awake and play with us!  

MCG has done some renovations and do not have a nursery anymore.  This was quite nice as Eliza got to spend the night with us.  They've only taken her from us once and that was to bathe her about midnight last night.

Looks like she's got her mom and dad's features - long and skinny!  And she takes after her mother in that she is so cute!

April is doing quite well.  Just a little bit of nausea right after the birth.  She slept on and off throughout the day and is in great spirits.  My wife is such a trooper!

Cade and Ali absolutely love their new sister.  Ali and April keep having arguments on who the mommy is!  I think Ali has only let other people hold "her baby" for a total of 5 minutes while she was around.  She's so cute!

Thank you guys so much for your love and support.  We feel so blessed to have such great family and friends.  We'll be here till Wednesday or Thursday.  April LOVES visitors so please feel free to come by.  Just give April or myself a call and we'll let you know if its a good time to stop by and will give you room number and all that fun stuff.

6 comments:

Hannah on March 23, 2010 at 8:12 AM said...

Congrats guys! Eliza is beautiful and I really wish I could come and hold her. I am glad you are doing well April, you look great.

The Schaefermeyer Family! on March 23, 2010 at 11:04 AM said...

Congrats guys! She is beautiful!! I wish I looked as good as April a day after delivery! I love the name you decided on. Hope the transition to 3 at home goes smoothly! :)

Jay and Sherrie on March 23, 2010 at 11:24 AM said...

Would totally come visit if it wasn't 19 hours away. She is beautiful.

Jennifer Sharpe on March 23, 2010 at 2:22 PM said...

Congrats you guys, we are so happy for you. What a surprise to have another sweet little girl!!!! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys.

Correa Family on March 28, 2010 at 9:34 PM said...

Sooo exciting!!!! We are soooo happy for you all!!! We would love to come by, I will call and ask when we can come by!!! Welcome home!!

Jennica and Preston on March 29, 2010 at 7:25 PM said...

I was on Ambers blog and saw yours. Your sweet little baby is adorable!! All your kids are so cute... I love the pic of the 3 of them together.

Post a Comment