Friday, June 18, 2010

So Stylish...


A few things my kids have been fashioning around the house lately...


A t-shirt I "upcycled" into a dress



Hats.  I don't know what the deal is lately, but almost every morning when they go out to take care of the chickens, Cade must have his cowboy hat (and boots) on.  So, naturally, Ali needs a hat, too. 



And matching PINK cloth diapers from my dear friend, Kendra.  LOVE THEM!!

What I love even more is that Ali is only in these at night now!  I decided to pick up potty training again when she started asking me, "Mom, is it ok if I pee in my diaper?"  So far this week (our first week back to potty training), she's only had 3 accidents.  Yay!!


Check out this head action!  





And of course a smile is always in fashion.  Especially when it comes from getting kisses from big brother.

4 comments:

Jessica on June 19, 2010 at 8:06 AM said...

Shut up- those are such cute pictures!

Great job on the upcycling. I have a list about a mile long of stuff like that to do once Penny is big enough (onesies are good enough for me right now).

Can I have Ali?

Anonymous said...

Cuteness!

Shari Davis on June 20, 2010 at 12:26 AM said...

Those are so so cute! Love the last picture. Adorable!!

Cassidy on June 21, 2010 at 1:55 PM said...

So cute! I still need to make a dress for Kenzie out of some of my shirts. How did you fix the sleeves on that? I can't remember if it was already a tank or a t-shirt?

Post a Comment