Sunday, August 22, 2010

Photography Group


Just an idea...

I know a while ago there was talk of getting a photography group together where we can take pictures, experiment and learn more about our cameras and the ins and outs of what makes a good picture.  Is anybody still interested in doing this?

If so, I'm thinking one Saturday morning (Sept. 4, 9:00am to be exact) we should get together at my house and start it up.  Tell me if you're interested by either leaving a comment or emailing me to let me know.  No pressure, but I think it would be fun!

**You don't have to have a "really nice" camera to join!**

4 comments:

Jennifer Sharpe on August 23, 2010 at 2:57 PM said...

I wish I had a better camera, then I would love to join in.

Cassidy on August 23, 2010 at 3:35 PM said...

I wish I had a better camera and lived in Georgia so I could join... Hahaha!

Perkins Family on August 25, 2010 at 7:13 PM said...

I would love to. Maybe you could teach me a few things. I have a nice camera and dont know how to use it. :)

Pop Tart on August 30, 2010 at 4:03 PM said...

I would love to be there! Oh wait a minute...I'll be in Utah :( How about in October?

Post a Comment