Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Eliza's Blessing


We usually wait and do our babies' blessings when they are a few months old, but decided this time to go ahead and do it while family was already in town.





Cade was quite the entertainer...





Eliza was blessed in a dress that was my mom's when she was a baby.



And here's just a few pictures of the kids enjoying their new baby sister over the past few days - 
Cade picked a flower for her at church.  (We need to have a talk about where it is appropriate to pick flowers and where it is not.)


I just love how small she is.












5 comments:

Cassidy on April 8, 2010 at 12:43 AM said...

She is so sweet- I can't wait to meet her!

Winn Family on April 8, 2010 at 9:26 AM said...

FOR REAL!!! She is so beautiful. You look amazing, and your family pic is so so great. GOOD JOB. We need to get together.

Jennifer Sharpe on April 8, 2010 at 1:26 PM said...

She's beautiful, you look great too! That's so neat she wore your moms dress. I'm going to try to save some of our girls special dresses for them when they have babies. I hope things are going well, I'll call you soon!

Stephany Spencer on April 9, 2010 at 2:28 PM said...

Hey, Sorry I missed your Birthday and Tylers. Happy belated b-days too both of you! I hope you guys are doing well. I'll talk to you soon.

Sharon on April 9, 2010 at 2:35 PM said...

I am so glad that we have pictures....they truly are worth a thousand words. They bring back moments and feelings so quickly. I miss you all and can't wait to see you again. It is such a joy to spend time with all of you. The children are amazing, of course the fact that they are my great grandchildren has nothing to do with my opinion. You and Tyler are wonderful parents. When I think of the kids I think of the line in a song..."all things bright and beautiful" Love you forever, MeMe

Post a Comment