Monday, May 4, 2009

Chuck-E-Cheese


I got an email from some list I'm on and long story short, I found out that if you sign up to be a member of the Chuck-E-Cheese club (or something like that), they will send you a coupon for some free tokens on your kid's birthday.  I got it just in time and signed up - and what do you know?  We got 20 tokens free.  No strings attached.  Since Cade already had his big party, I thought it would be fun to just go as a family to Chuck-E-Cheese and let the kids play.  It was a blast.  Especially since Cade didn't realize he didn't get to use all 20 tokens for himself.  He was really great at sharing his tokens with Ali and letting her play games with him.  He was just excited to put the tokens in and take the tickets out.  He was even more excited when he found out he got a prize for all those tickets!


That car was fun.  This one, not so much:



They had a blast.  I'm really glad we were able to go.  And, luckily enough, we had just enough cupcakes left over that Ali and I could sing "Happy Birthday" to Cade and let him blow out a candle.  Just the "4" though.  Not enough room for all his years.

2 comments:

Cassidy on May 5, 2009 at 2:13 PM said...

Looks like a fun time! Wish I was there with you guys!

Pancake on May 7, 2009 at 10:33 AM said...

These pictures are great! It has been like forever since I have seen you all! I am glad you now have a blog that is easier to navigate to!!

Post a Comment