Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Yesterday was our 5th anniversary.  Yikes!  It really doesn't seem like I'm old enough to be celebrating 5 years of marriage.  Then again... I guess I was pretty young when we got married.  ;)
We spent the day in Athens going through antique shops and the State Botanical Gardens, then went out to dinner and a movie.  Thank you to all our babysitters!!!  What a wonderful day it was to reflect over the last 5 years and see how much we've grown.  Thank you to my wonderful husband who has done so much for me and continues to try to make our lives better.  I love you!!!

1 comments:

Winn Family on May 16, 2009 at 4:24 PM said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Woo woo! the big 5! NICE. Also, you are sooooo beautiful--and I love your veil....I want to see the rest of your wedding pictures one day--deal? okay! That's all! Happy Anniversary.

Post a Comment